Wednesday, June 27, 2018

6-27-18  Cardinal Game with Becky, Allison and Paula

More running around.  Met Josh's Mom for breakfast.  Had a really nice visit.
Then Becky picked me up at 5:30 and took me to the Cardinal game.  Their sporting goods store splits season's tickets and she just happened to have tickets for a game while I was in town and invited me to go.  We made it a girls' night with her daughter in law and another friend of ours.  Great seats!  WOW---does that say the ticket is $151?!  Thanks Fischers!!!!
Great people.
Not so great game!
But it was still fun visiting with them.
it was a beautiful night for a ball game---unlike that last 2 nights when they had 1 1/2 hour rain delays before the start of the game. 
I still consider myself a Cardinal fan.  Although they haven't been doing too well the last couple of years.  Don't get to see many games anymore.  So it's a real treat to get to go to the game, especially getting to sit so close to the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment