Tuesday, June 19, 2018

6-19-18  HOT, HOT, HOT

Only June and it is already very hot!  Heat indexes over 100 several days in a row now.  But the evenings don't feel too bad.  Plus the kids' pool makes it even better!

Today we went to one of our favorite places for an early dinner---Golden Corral.  It's quite a deal for seniors at $7.99 for all you can eat including a drink.  Plus, the Golden Corral in Warner Robins is probably my favorite one of all of the ones I've been to.  I love that they have craisins and  blue cheese crumbles for my salad---one of the few that does.  Plus everyone is so friendly.  I attribute that to Warner Robins being a military town---Go Air Force!!!!  And it's so nice seeing parents controlling their kids in public areas!
 I think this is the first time our new car has read 100 degrees! 
Sure miss the ocean like we had on those hot days down in south Florida!  But at least Angie and Josh have a nice pool.  Now to figure out what else to do in small town Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment