Friday, March 30, 2018

3-30-18  a walk along Ivy Creek

Haven't been on the trail for a couple weeks.  So I had Ken drop me off up by Costco on our way home from dinner and I went down to the trail for a little walk.  Wanted to check out what Springtime things were happening there.
Don't know what these little bell like flowers are, but they were cute.
 as were these little yellow flowers
 I also don't know what these purple hanging flowers are, but they grow all over the trees this time of year.  Pretty now, but a parasite to the tree.
 The falls at the old mill was really roaring today.  We did have lots of rain last night.  But, at least it's warming up finally!  All week it's suppose to be getting up in the 70s, although I'm not sure it made it there today. 
 Dang phone camera didn't know what I wanted it to focus on.
Gonna miss the greenway, too.  Wonder what I'll find by our next place?!

No comments:

Post a Comment