Tuesday, May 8, 2018

5-8-18 last walk in Ivy Creek Greenway:

Can't get enough of this place!  But, sadly, this will probably be the last time I see it.  Tomorrow we pack up and move 2 1/2 hours South.  Won't be fighting the traffic through Atlanta and up 85 just to revisit my greenway.  I love how there's always something here to catch my attention.  So many wildflowers: some that bloom in the spring; some that bloom in the summer; some in the fall along with trees changing colors; and winter with ice and snow on the river bank is even interesting.  So what will I find today?
Looks like mountain laurel are in full bloom now.
The Wisteria has given way to the mountain laurel.
Have no idea what this bush is, but it's white flowers are really pretty right now, too.
the trail by the steps I've taken a hundred times to get down to the trail from Mall of Georgia Blvd by the shops I often walked, too.
coming up on our apartment complex.
Would have liked to walked more of the trail one last time, but there was more packing to be done!  This was one of the highlights of living here at the Preserve at Mill Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment