Tuesday, May 22, 2018

5-22-18 Layla finds her toes:

It's been really neat watching Layla develop into the sweet little individual that she is. 
Every new discovery intrigues her so much.  This week she's discovered her feet.
Today I also found a camera club in Warner Robins, so we all headed that direction for dinner.  Love the ride through all the pecan orchards!
The sky was looking pretty nice---where's all that rain they said we're getting?
I think we found it! 
After a good meal at Freddie's, I headed off to my meeting and the rest of them went home.  It was a good group of people at the meeting.  Wish they met more then once a month.  Wish it was more like the club in Florida, but at least it was smaller and had friendlier people then the one in Lawrenceville.  I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment