Wednesday, May 23, 2018

5-23-18 exploring  more neighborhoods:

Off to our favorite breakfast place---Peachtree Cafe at Lane Farms.  The senior meal of 2 eggs, meat, grits, biscuit, gravy, and a drink is quite a deal at $2.49!
Then we drove around a few neighborhoods.  Wanted to check out what the appraiser was using for comps.  Although this one is all brick, I still like the layout and location of ours better.
Then we drove through a neighborhood just down from our house.  I'm looking for places to ride my bike and thought this might be a good area.
LOVED it!!!  The whole neighborhood is built in a pecan orchard!!!  If we didn't have a house chosen already, I'd have wanted to see this one---even if it is a little over our self imposed budget.
But I do think it'll be a great place to ride---lots of shade.
and pretty houses.
Even a pond.
more of the neighborhood.
I wish our house was in this neighborhood, but I still like our back yard better and the layout of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment