Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3-20-17 sunset at sunset cove:
Finally made it to sunset cove when there was a really nice sunset.  It was a beautiful evening weatherwise, too.  I thoroughly enjoyed my hour or so visit here watching the sun go down, then catching the next half hour or so while the skies turned colors!
The marina to the north.



 Sunset Cove, still very low on water. 
 Nice having some greenery year around.
 Lots of little shells all over the empty lake shoreline.
 the water should be up to the rocks by the base of the trees.
 The sun getting ready to set.
 Reminds me of the Chihuly glass tower at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
 That's the way to see the sunset!
 almost there
 The final moments
 skies are starting to change.

 a couple pilots enjoying the evening

 love watching the rippling in the water.

 amazing how much a boat far far away can affect the calm waters.
 A lone fisherman
 Heading back to my car
 One last view along the way to my car.
 Ok----one more last view--------
 I love that this lake is so close to us.  Now if the evenings were all like tonight I'd be there all the time!  The kids want to know when we're getting a lake house.  Hummmmm????

No comments:

Post a Comment