Thursday, August 4, 2016

7-31-16  a new restaurant find!

Don't know if Ken saw the same pizza box in the trash that I saw, but it had Parma's Pizza written on it.  I was curious where they were.  Next thing I knew, Ken had looked it up and it was very close to us.  So we decided to give it a try. 
Turned out to be a cute little place.

 So far it's probably my favorite pizza here in Georgia, too.  Although Mellow Mushroom is still way up there.  Luigi's isn't bad either, but this one had a distinctive taste to it's crust.  Liked that it didn't get soggy, either.
There were a lot of other really good sounding things on their menu, too.  They even have $2 draft beer every day.  Since that doesn't have caffeine, I figure that's ok for me to drink. :)
 We will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment