Wednesday, June 15, 2016

May 16, 2016---Happy 60th birthday to me!

And I spent most of the daylight hours on the road from Knoxville to St. Louis.
Clawdine enjoying her new digs while we slipped out.
 Goodbye Tim and Faith's house!
 Their neighborhood

interesting highway vehicles
 love driving through Eastern Tennessee---love the mountains.

 This is also the year of an interesting presidential election.  Wonder if Trump will be our next president?!
 love photographing old barns as we drive down the highway.


 Dreaded Nashville!  Hate driving through Nashville!
 back to farmlands

 there sure are a lot of dilapidated barns in the midwest!




 Finally, a horse in Kentucky!
 as we reached Illinois, the temperatures really started to drop.  I hadn't seen temps this cold all winter in S. Florida!  It was in the 90s when we left a couple days before!  I was not happy to see it's still winter in St. Louis.
 Hadn't seen rain in awhile in Florida, either.  And you can always count of I-57 and I-64 having plenty of road construction going on!
We finally made it to the cold wet St. Louis area that late afternoon.  I guess St. Louis was not happy to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment