Tuesday, June 28, 2016

6-8-16 more of the Ivy Mill Greenway:

I stopped at the west entrance to the Eagle Scout project  on the Greenway, today and took a little walk.  This is looking towards the "wetlands".  It's been pretty dry, not much wetlands this summer.

 The boardwalk across the wetlands.  On the other side, there is a path to birding blind.  On a previous ride, I had walked my bike along the trail until I came to the steps leading up to a bridge to the blind.  Figured that's as far as I was going with my bike.
 I finally got Angie to start joining me for a ride.  She's been trying to come over M, W, and F mornings after walking her dogs.  Nice having someone to talk to on the trail.
 My dusty bike.
 a view of the river a little farther down the trail.
So far this summer, we've had very little rain and LOTS of sunshine and heat!  By the time we're done riding, I'm usually ready to hit our pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment