Sunday, January 15, 2017

1-14-17  shopping!

The kids had errands to run which was mostly shopping, so I joined them.  We left Ken with the "kids"---Clawdine and Jesse.
Miss Clawdine
Mr. Jesse


I think I bought more then the kids did!
I didn't buy this, but I found it amusing that they had to put a "Ladies" sticker on this!
 We went to a cute little restaurant down town for lunch. 
 In addition to fancy salads, pizzas and sandwiches, they had some interesting looking desserts, too.  Didn't get any of them, either, though.
 I love how there's a street closed off from traffic in downtown Knoxville and it's full of restaurants and boutique stores.
 looking down the "mall".
 along one of the side streets is an area that art is done on the walls.  Seems to change from time to time.  I especially liked the church artwork.
 more of the artwork.  I don't mind seeing this kind of "graffiti".
 The main street downtown Knoxville.
 Ken was amused with the sound of these sodas, so Tim  and Faith bought him some.  They don't like it.  Apparently it's advertised as a Dr. Pepper  like soda.  I liked it, but it reminds me of diet Cherry Coke.
 That night we played a couple games.  I really enjoy these game nights.
 Even played the new Oregon Trail card game.  Pretty interesting, although I was the only one who made it to Oregon---fitting, I guess, since I'm the only one who has actually lived there.
Another fun day with our son and daughter-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment