Friday, October 14, 2016

Oct. 13, 2016---finally back out on the bike!

Been awhile since I've been on my bike!   The trails by the apartment are really more suited for walking---or running, but it's nice to be on my bike again.  Especially now that it's not as hot.  But it's still hot!  I still ended up covered in sweat. 
the scary tunnel at one end of the trail.


After riding, I even went to the pool---just like I was doing most of the summer.  Only difference is---now I have to drive to an indoor pool.  Even though it's still getting in the 80s in the daytime, it's dropping into the 50s at night.  I haven't tested the complex pool, but assume it's too cold.  But I now have a senior residence pass for $58 to the Gwinnett County indoor pools.  The one I went to today is really nice!---Bogan Park.  And it's only about 10 minutes away by car.

After chilling in the pool, it was time for dinner----Longhorn tonight.  Love their Renegade Steak.   We were done right about sunset so decided to stop on our way home and see if we could catch it.  Turns out the Costco back parking lot is a high point in the area and not a bad place to catch a sunset!  

Unfortunately we gave up on it a little too soon.  We left there and headed into Costco.  As I looked over that way, there suddenly were a lot more clouds and a lot more color in the sky!  Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment