Wednesday, July 27, 2016

7-7-16  another restaurant and walking the dogs

The kids are still on their trip, so we're still Granddog sitting.  Here's Micky giving Ken a little love.
 But we manage to get away to dinner.  This time we went to Luigi's in Buford.  This seems to be Ken's favorite pizza place here so far.  I still prefer Mellow Mushroom, but I do like Luigi's, too.
 I also took the pups for a walk every evening.  They have quite the hills in their subdivision---which this picture doesn't show too well.  Of course they live at the very bottom of the "hill".
 Molly looking forward to her walk back home.
It's been an incredibly HOT summer---only 2 days below 90 all July and those 2 days were 89!  Pretty humid, too.  I don't remember South Florida ever feeling this HOT!  I must be getting use to it, though.  It doesn't seem too bad once there's some shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment