Sunday, July 10, 2016

6-30-16 bird watching:

Now that we have some birds showing up to our feeder, it's fun to watch them.  Still haven't gotten any hummingbird pictures, though.  Every time I see one, it's gone before I get my camera.  But it is interesting watching the others.  I'm surprised that they seem to take turns.  If another one tries to land, it gets chased away.
 Here's one trying to sneak in.
 uhh ohhh, she got caught.
 Now she's getting yelled at.
 So she tries to sneak in on the other side.
 Even have some Cardinals that regularly visit.
 Not sure what these guys are.
 I love Cardinals.
I was expecting there to be more variety of birds around here, but if there are, they haven't found our feeder yet.  I hoped there were be colorful buntings and warblers.

No comments:

Post a Comment