Sunday, July 10, 2016

7-3-16  Dog watching and finding a new restaurant:

Another HOT day!  Temps up to 100 and still no rain.  Even when I walk the dogs in the evenings it's usually in the 90's with a heat index up around 100.  But it's nice being able to walk without my knee hurting.  It had hurt for so long---over 2 years---that I thought it was arthritis and would just have to live with it.  Even had knee surgery to remove some torn cartilage about 2 years ago.  Now if I can just get Micky to settle down when he sees another dog!!!!  He goes absolutely crazy!
Here's his innocent look!
 For dinner we went to a Suwanee bar named Friends.  I was surprised to see this piece of the Berlin Wall by it's front door.  Kind of neat seeing such a huge piece of history.  History from my era.
The food and service were actually very good.   So much so that we went back 2 more times during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment