Saturday, July 9, 2016

6-28-16  Eureka, a $3 movie theater-Venture Cinema!

Ken did his research and found a movie theater with $3 movies in Duluth.  I really missed our Tues. $2.50 movies in Tamarac, Florida.  Now we just need some good movies to get there!!!  We did go to one today:  Money Monster with George Clooney and Julia Roberts---2 actors I really like, so needless to say I really enjoyed the movie.  I also enjoyed the popcorn and the free refills (Tamarac's refills weren't free).  It wasn't nearly as crowded as the Florida theater and the actual theater rooms were a lot nicer then either the Florida theater or the one we use to go to in St. Charles, Mo.  Plus it takes us about the same time to get there as it did for us to get to the other discount movie theaters---about 20 minutes.   I'm not sure how it stays in business, though.  There were only 2 other people in the movie we went to and there weren't many other people there in the other 11 rooms. 
Inside our theater room.
 entrance to Venture Cinema 12
 Couldn't resist taking pictures of the palm trees!  I do miss the palm trees.  You would think there would be more of them in the Atlanta area with as far south as it is, but there aren't.

I'm hoping all the kid movies there now are because it's summer.  Hopefully there will be more adult movies in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment