Monday, October 9, 2017

10-9-17  a walk in Ivy Creek Greenway:

Another late walk.  Didn't have to worry about the sun throwing shadows on the water---it was already low in the sky.  This is by our apartment complex overlook and picnic area.  I like to sit here and cool off after my walks or bike rides.
 The river just past the rapids---on it's way to our building.


Interesting white puffs growing along the pathway.
 Couldn't help but see a face in this acorn!!!  Beatles anymore???
I found someone to pepper volleyball with.  She was suppose to meet me by the tennis courts.  But since she worked late and couldn't make it, I went for a walk.  Nice to have finally found someone with similar interests.  I also found a place in Suwanee that is suppose to have pick up pickleball on Tue and Thur from 11-1.  Guess I'll find out tomorrow!  Hope it works out.  About time I found something to get involved in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment