Friday, October 13, 2017

10-13-17  Supranos Grill and Sunset Cove sunset:

I forget how Ken found this restuarant, but it's a nice little place that we've gone to a few times now--- just had to get away from the Mall of Georgia area.  I believe this is still part of Buford, but it's up I-85 a few more miles.
Today I happened to notice their juke box.  Gone are the days of the record players!  Now you put an app on your phone and play the juke box from your table!  It's neat and sad at the same time!
 Looking towards the kitchen.


the rest of the dining room.  Great pizzas and their salads are HUGE.  We'll be going here a lot more!
 Looked like it might be a good night for sunset, so we headed to the lake (Lanier).   By the time we got there, the clouds were pretty scarce.
 While I was waiting for the sun to set, I walked down to the marina and admired the sail boats.
 and the late blooming flowers on a nearby bush.
 Back to the side with the sun shining on the water.  I love the sun reflections on the water.

 On the way out, we turned into another parking lot just in time to see a few bears!
It was another warm evening---perfect for checking out the lake.  It's still down, but not as bad as it was earlier this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment