Friday, July 14, 2017

7-14-17  Planet Fitness and more celebrating Josh's birthday:

We've been seeing ads for membership to Planet Fitness for $10/month, no contract or deposit.  So we decided to go check it out.  Turns out Ken is able to get in free with his Silver Sneakers card from his insurance plan.  Looks like a pretty nice place.  With it getting so hot here, I thought walking in the a/c would be a breeze.  Well, I still sweat up a storm!  But it's nice having tvs to watch.  I also like the 30 minute workout room.  Now to actually go and see if it does any good.   Since I gained weight walking about 10,000 steps a day and eating salads for dinner, I'll probably gain twice as much weight working out!
the busy 30 minute workout room.
 the busy treadmill area from the 30 minute workout room.
Yeah, a health club that gives you pizza and bagels!
When we were at Tim and Faith's, they asked us to bring Josh's birthday present to him, so we did.  After our first workout, we went to Angie and Josh's to give Josh his present and eat Angie's delicious homemade pizza. 
Then we finishing up a game of Mexican Dominoes.   For a change---I was the winner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment