Thursday, November 17, 2016

11-17-16-Enjoying fall colors in my little neighborhood!

Still trying to get 10000 steps in a day---not that I'm very successful, but I have been enjoying seeing the colorful leaves on the trees in our neighborhood!  I love that there are so many different kinds of trees here --- each with their own fall colors and unique leaf designs!  I'm also amazed that it's near the end of Nov. and the trees are still so full!  Especially since it's been a warm and very dry fall. 
Love having the preserve right out our back patio.



 more of the preserve to the side of our building.


 even flowers still blooming!
looking back down the road from my daily walk to the dumpsters.
 The back gate near the dumpsters.
decorative cabbage used in the fall landscaping by the entrance of our complex.
 Mill Creek along the walk adjacent to our complex.


 back in our complex


 front of our building.
I'm not looking forward to cold weather, but I will have to admit the fall has been pretty.  Although the forest fires have been really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment