Friday, June 23, 2017

6-23-17  Happy Anniversary mom and dad---hope you're celebrating in Heaven!

Don't remember what all we did today.   I'm sure it was another Dr. appointment (nice to hear this summer---"see you for a normal check up in another 6 months"!), or yard work, or lunch of dinner with someone, but all I have pictures of are from my walk.  I actually did pretty good with keeping up the walking while I'm here.  Instead of just walking to St. Cin park behind the apartments behind us, I also walked around in the neighborhoods back there.  The weather this trip has been gorgeous!!  Mid 80's, but really low humidity.  Lots of outdoor time!
Another view of the mess of overgrowth on the fence and wires next to our house as seen from my walking path.
 And just another beautiful St. Louis sunset!


I lingered on my walk so I could watch it.

As much as I wanna hate St. Louis, it's evenings like this and the many beautiful sunsets, and the family visits, and the friends, and ... ----that make me think maybe it's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment