Tuesday, June 20, 2017

6-20-17  Happy 42nd anniversary to us!!!!

What better way to celebrate then by bringing home your new vehicle!!!???  I jokingly asked isn't anniversary 42 metal and Angie said no, it's real-estate.  
 I did take several walks while we were in town.  Still trying to get those 10,000 steps in.  I was rather shocked when I went to cut behind our house along my walk and saw this mess off "weeds" overgrowing everything back there---the chain link fence, the lower wires and heading up to the higher wires.  It had even grown across the 3' opening between our fence and this one and started covering our fence


 ---and had covered the top of the lilac bush.  I spent quite awhile pulling it all off our side!
 Dinner ended up being O'Charley's.  Ken likes their unlimited chicken tender deal on Tuesdays.  I had a salad.  They do have a nice selection of salads.  From there we went to St. Ferdinand park and watched another beautiful sunset. 
 One of the prettiest ones I've seen in quite awhile!
Hard to believe we've been married for 42 years!!!!  Where has the time gone????  Would I do it again---I think so.    Here's to another 42!

No comments:

Post a Comment