Monday, January 1, 2018

12-31-17  Christening gown shopping:

So where do you buy Christening outfits from anymore????  After calling several stores, Angie was thinking of ordering one online for a couple hundred dollars and hoping it got here in time.  As a last resort, she asked if I'd stop at the Rack and see if they had any.  On my way there, I saw Von Maur and wondered if they might have something.  So I stopped.  Much to my delight, yes, they do!  So I took pictures and sent them to Angie.   It still amazes me that we have that technology now!  Things sure were a lot different 30 years ago!!!
Anyway---there were quite a few options to choose from:
We had been talking about how cold it was and how Christening outfits weren't warm.  So I was surprised to see this.  Such a cute little sweater pantsuit
 even had cute little shoes and socks
 and cute little bibs!
 Not many dresses to choose from, but they were really cute.
  Unfortunately the smallest dresses were a 3month.  Layla was barely 8 lbs now, so needed a NB size.
 The pantsuit came in a NB, so did this.  It wasn't in the Christening stuff, but it was cute and very practical. 
Angie had me buy the pantsuit and the lacy sleeper gown/head band to see them in person.  The sleeper gown was the winner.  It was also much cheaper then the outfits she saw online---$48.  One less thing to worry about!

No comments:

Post a Comment