Friday, September 22, 2017

9-21-17  sunset walk:

We started the day by having breakfast with Josh's folks.  Always a great visit with them!  From there Ken and I split up---me to get my hair cut and him to visit a scout buddy.  I was somewhat surprised when he wasn't home by 7pm.  So I decided to walk up to Arby's and get a roast beef sandwich.  Hadn't had one in ages.  It was good----as was the sunset I watched on the way back home.
 I'd never realized what a good spot it was between Arby's and our street for watching the sunset!
 Lots of trees and a big open field.
 The hospital the kids were born in use to be here.  But it's been torn down and a health care center has been built in part of the area.
Ken must have had a good time.  He didn't get back until after 8.  Not quite the dinner I had anticipated, but enjoyable none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment